Joining AGC of NH
Wondering if becoming a member of the Associated General Contractors of New Hampshire (AGC of NH) is right for your business? Read on to discover all that membership can offer your company.
Whether you are a general contractor, subcontractor, supplier, or industry affiliate, AGC of NH has something to offer your company. Members receive legislative support, up-to-date newscasts, specialty services, exclusive discounts, and more. One of the most important aspects of the Association is that it is a member-driven organization, which means the membership decides the legislative direction and the future functions of AGC of NH. Members are encouraged to share their opinions and concerns regarding emerging industry topics.
There are many reasons to join AGC of NH, but members count the following among their top:
1. A Verizon Wireless discount program, which can save members up to 22% on their monthly wireless bill, plus other savings. Many members save more than their total membership dues with this one program.
2. AGC’s ability to act as a liaison between members and government bodies by working with city and municipal governments, legislature, and the US Congress.
3. AGC of NH’s bi-weekly newsletter, which keeps members up to date on important industry news, as well as the digital Plans and Low Bids ewsletter, which includes important bidder information, current plans available in AGC’s plans room, and other related information.
4. The opportunity to get connected by attending one of AGC’s networking functions. AGC of NH plays host to a number of events, including the annual golf tournament and annual dinner meeting.
5. Access to AGC’s ConsensusDOCS at a discounted price.
6. The exposure that your firm receives from AGC of NH advertising opportunities. Your firm will be listed in the annual Construction Industry Directory, which is distributed to company owners, cities and towns and more.
With over 100 of the most respected construction companies in New Hampshire as members, AGC of NH’s name is synonymous with skill, responsibility, and integrity. If you are interested in joining the Association and/or learning more about the benefits, please click here to request a membership packet and application. Additionally, please visit the Discounts and Member Services pages.