Powered by 360Training.com
Go To Virtual University courses and registration
The Associated General Contractors of NH, in partnership with 360 Training, offers a convenient and often less expensive option for those “last-minute” training sessions you or your employees need, but don't have the time or a scheduled class available nearby. Choose from a wide range of safety & health-related courses, taken in the comfort and convenience of your office or jobsite, at your own pace.
- Workers can train 24/7, any day, any time and during any shift, with any Internet connection.
- Studies show that interactive, computer based training can cut training times by as much as 80%.
- Save up to 70% off training costs by eliminating travel, increasing flexibility, and reducing training time.
- It's not just fast, it's good! Studies show comprehension rates increase by as much as 200% when employees can learn at their own pace.
- Help is available 24/7 by phone and e-mail.
Payment options for Virtual University Courses
Most major credit cards and Tele-Check online check processing. Or you can set up a corporate billing or pre-payment account directly with our Virtual University provider, 360 Training. To set up a corporate billing account download this form Corporate Billing Form (word document). When you have completed the form email it to Lance Johnson at 360 Training at firstname.lastname@example.org
**You will pay 360 Training directly, not AGC of NH**
Tips for using the Virtual University
- Don't worry it's easier than you may think! You don't have to be a computer guru to navigate through the Virtual University, but below are some tips to make sure you have an enjoyable learning experience:
- Feel free to sample some of the courses to get a feel for how the course player works, or preview course content. When viewing the course catalog, click on “sample” to view a section of any course.
- OSHA outreach courses contain quizzes that must be passed to proceed to the next lesson, with a final exam at the end of the course. Feel free to take notes! If you do not pass a section exam, the program will send you back through the areas to review and retake the quiz.
- Courses are timed to ensure you read the material to meet OSHA's time requirement, so be patient as it allows you time to read all of the material before you can proceed to the next screen.
- There may be buttons on the screen that contain more information, or words you may need to click on and read their definitions, before it will allow you to proceed to the next screen.
- Once you register for a course, you have up to one calendar year to complete it.
- Upon completion of the courses, you can print your AGC of NH certificate.
Customer service was a top priority when AGC of NH chose to partner with 360 Training to offer this service to our members.
Live technical support from 360Training is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
General support email: email@example.com
General support phone: 1-888-360-TRNG
Customer Service for outreach trainer - Michael Millsap: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding Virtual University through AGC of NH: call: (603) 225-2701, or email us.
Please note that some courses may also offer a separate support phone number. Please open the support / help page from the "My Training" section once you have successfully enrolled for further information.
Online System Requirements for the Virtual University site: While you may use the minimal requirements shown below, we recommend using a faster system and faster internet connection. Some courses may take significant time to download on 56k modem. (Your local library should have on-site computers available and connected to the Internet free of charge.)
- IBM PC Compatible Computer (minimum 200 MHz processor with 32MB RAM)
- Sound Card with speakers or headphones
- SVGA (800x600) video card, driver, and monitor
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Internet connection (minimum 56Kbps recommended)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or greater (free download below)
- Windows Media Player (free download below)
If your computer does not currently meet the minimum software requirements above, you can download the latest version by clicking on the links below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx)
Adobe Flash Player (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Adobe Reader (http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
Windows Media Player (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/alldownloads.aspx)